Lake Mills Cleaners and Dyers has been providing most of south/central Wisconsin with the finest in dry cleaning, laundry and shirt service for over 70 years. We are as close as your telephone for our FREE PICK UP AND DELIVERY* service.
• Dry Cleaning
• Shirt Service & Laundry
• Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation
• Tailoring and Alterations
• Leathers and Suedes
• Table Cloths
• Unique spot removal
• Cleaning of smoke damaged clothing
• Free PICK UP AND DELIVERY* at your home!
• Servicing most of the south/central Wisconsin area
Our Mission To "Going Green"
* Our free pick-up and delivery trucks run on LP instead of regular gasoline.
* We recycle our hangers and plastic.
* The Stoddard dry cleaning method is reclaimable through the dryers. This way it does not go out into the environment and pollute the air.
* We have introduced the new Green Garmento Bags. It allows you to save the use of plastic and instead use reusable bags. You put your dirty garments inside the bag for us to pick up, it then turns around and covers the clean garments; therefore, no need for reproducing plastic. Please contact us today if you would like to be environmentally friendly and take part in this service.
Lake Mills Cleaners has a long history of dedicated customer service. Since its conception in 1938, the Tarnutzer family has owned and operated the business. Casey Tarnutzer was in the dairy business and saw an opportunity to build a family future in the dry cleaning business. In 1951 his son, Dick, joined him in the business, and it soon expanded far beyond the shores of beautiful Rock Lake. With the creative marketing concept of FREE PICK UP AND DELIVERY* the business grew to service most of the south/central Wisconsin area. Today Dick's son, Lance and daughter-in-law Ellie, own and operate the business. Today, a fourth generation is in line to continue the great family tradition of customer service and satisfaction at Lake Mills Cleaners.